Bastille Day may have come and gone, but not without celebration from this Bistro Chic! Each year, my husband and I try to remember the French holiday in our own way, whether it’s having a French-themed dinner at home, seeing the latest French movie, or perusing a French market. This year, Bastille Day was especially memorable for I was fortunate enough to indulge in many French-inspired delights. In just one day, I was able to:
- Sip some lovely French Rosé
- Savor a yummy citrus scone and a nespresso latte
- Dine at Mon Ami Gabi and have an amazing chopped salad
- Listen to classical music under the stars at Ravinia
- Enjoy French macarons from Vanille Patisserie
How did you celebrate Bastille Day?