I am not a gambler, but there is something about a horse racing track that makes me smile. Whether it’s the hint of mint julep in the air or that 2015 saw our first Triple Crown winner in 37 years, this July 4th weekend, I was reminded how fun and exciting horse racing can be.
Top 5 Reasons to Smile at Horse Races
5. Colorful jerseys worn by jockeys
4. Elegant horses of all sizes and colors
3. Trumpet fanfare that plays prior to each race
2. Gorgeous red and white flower displays
1. Fancy hats especially when worn with equally fancy dresses