For the last few months, I have anticipated each issue of the new monthly online magazine – Matchbook. I am enamored with the editors’ beautiful photos, remarkable fashion sense, quirky writing style, and plenty of Eurochic finds for my Franchophile/Europhile personality. September’s issue has a particularly large selection of eye-candy. Let’s take a look at a few of my Eurochic favorites for the Fall:
5 Eurochic Finds for Fall (courtesy of Matchbook Magazine)
- Argyle Socks (pg 16) – I can honestly say that I have never owned a pair of argyle socks. Yet, just seeing these fun stockings (in 7 different colors no less) makes me want to buy a dozen pairs and a brand new pair of Wellies to go with them!
- Oversized Sunglasses (pg 19) – The House of Harlow sunglasses are divine! It may be the end of summer, but a girl can always use a new pair of glam shades.
- French Poodles (pg 21) – I rarely come across something at Anthropologie that I don’t like and I especially adore these cute French poodle bookends.
- Kate Spade City Lights Skirt (pg 22) – So Madmen-esque it’s nearly a crime and, now that you mention it, so is the price! But a girl can dream, can’t she?
- Leopard Print Scarf (pg 70)- An animal print scarf surely completes a French chic wardrobe…purrrfect, ooh la la!