The Sunday Times Travel Magazine just released its picks for the top 12 Sexiest Cities in the World. Europe leads the pack with 8 cities on the list. So what makes these European cities sexy? Let’s take a look…
Europe’s Sexiest Cities
- Rome – Spanish Steps, gladiators, romantic art, and, not to mention, plentiful Italian men, help put this city on top of the sexy list.
- Bath – I’ve been to Bath, England, and have to say, I did not find it very sexy. Although, it was quite romantic with its Roman Baths and Jane Austen-era architecture.
- London – You can’t go wrong with Shakespeare and his romantic plays, and, of course, sexy British accents.
- Berlin – Smoking in bars? Not sexy. Staying up all night dancing, very sexy!
- Paris – Who needs the Eiffel Tower or French kissing? Let’s face it, a croissant is sexy in Paris.
- St. Petersburg – The cold, cold winters encourage lots of cuddling and vodka drinking, what’s not sexy about that?
- Seville – Spanish flamenco dancing and late-night tapas bars keep this city steaming all year long.
- Stockholm – Home of beautiful waterways, IKEA, and ABBA. Sexy? Obviously.
Want to see the other four cities that made the list? Check out the full sexy article at the Times online.