Bonjour! I just returned from a fabulous trip to Carlsbad, CA, where it was 65-75 degrees every day. Aside from the weather, there were many reasons why my trip across country was fantastic…..
- I stayed in a beautiful, luxury resort – La Costa – with a huge room all to myself
- I enjoyed a wonderful piece of pork from Sbicca in Del Mar
- I bought a darling pair of sandals from the resort’s tres chic boutique
- I learned that Conundrum produces a red blend wine – ooh la la!
- I was fortunate to run every day outside with an unbelievable Southern California view (above)
- I was able to visit with my younger brother and his family who moved to San Diego about 5 years ago
All of this and more! Not bad for a 5-day business trip 🙂 Next stop, sunny Florida in April!