Tomorrow is a very special day in the Bistro Chic household. I will be rising at 5am to capture as much Royal Wedding footage as I can before jetting off to work at 7:30am. Here’s how I will be spending my morning….
Bistro Chic Royal Wedding Breakfast
- Crumpets with fig and walnut cheese and raspberry jam
- Twinings English Breakfast Tea (looseleaf) with cubed sugar and cream
- Soft-boild egg
- Bowl of blackberries
Table Setting and Atmosphere
- Royal Albert Fine China Tea Setting
- Gold table cloth
- Shiny red plate chargers
- Cloth monogrammed napkins
- Handel’s Water Music (in background)
And of course, full coverage of Will and Kate’s wedding!
I would love to hear how all of my readers are celebrating this special occasion. Drop me a note and let me know!
Ciao and enjoy the Royal Wedding festivities.
Sounds like you had a fantastic breakfast on the royal wedding day. By the way are you in France?