Happy Birthday to me! And how did this Bistro Chic celebrate her extra special day? Not only was I spending two luxurious days in an awesome Millennium Park hotel, but I was also off sampling the world in downtown Chicago.
Take a peek at my itinerary:
- Spain – Strolled among Picasso’s (Monet’s, Dali’s!) at the Art Institute
- Italy – Dined on small plates at Quartino’s Italian restaurant
- Italy – Enjoyed fancy drinks, including Bellini’s, at a swanky Chicago bar
- Hawaii – Shopped for Maui Jim sunglasses – check out my new shades!
- France – Topped off my post-birthday morning with a few French pastries, like these lovely macarons and madelines, oui oui!
And the best part of all? I get to do it all again next year!