And the winner of the Crabtree & Evelyn Holiday Giveaway is….
#2 Shaunah, aka Blackbird Running, who wrote: I love the La Source shampoo, conditioner and hand soap. I was treated to hotel-sized versions on vacation once, and can’t get enough!
Congratulations Shaunah! Please email your address to [email protected] so that I can send you C&E’s awesome hand cream 🙂
Five Fabulous Facts (FFF) about Crabtree & Evelyn:
- C&E was founded in 1972 as a small, family business specializing in fine soaps from around the world.
- C&E, the company, was inspired by John Evelyn, a 17th Century Englishman, who was one of Europe’s first naturalists and conservationists.
- John Evelyn’s motto, Explore Everything. Keep the best., has served as the company’s inspiration since its inception.
- C&E’s symbol of the crabtree is native to Britain and is prized for its lovely form and its usefulness in the home apothecary.
- C&E has modeled its image off of the early home apothecary, or still room as it was called in England, where fresh flowers, fruits, and herbs played an integral role in life. This image can easily be seen in the company’s inventive and garden-inspired luxury bath items.