A French girl knows how important it is to have something to look forward to – especially in the summer. So, each year as Memorial Day approaches, I buy a calendar and start filling in all of the plans I have for the next 92 days (Memorial Day to Labor Day). And, in true French girl style, my summer calendar is practically full already! And what does this Bistro Chic girl have planned for summer 2012?
Take a look at what I’ll be doing….
Shopping at French Farmer’s Markets for fresh flowers, cheese, and preserves
- Listening to James Taylor (yes, that James Taylor!) live at Ravinia
- Attending a matinee of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel starring Dame Judi Dench
- Strolling around the Harbor and Fell’s Point in Baltimore, MD
- Deputing my new chapeau at the horse races
- Taking a road trip to Niagra Falls and Cape Code (clambake anyone?)
And those are just a few of the things I have planned.
How will you fill your summer calendar?