It’s finally arrived! My third parcel from Oui Please, a subscription service that features full-size, unique beauty and lifestyle products from France. Albeit a bit late on arrival, the latest parcel featured 12 products from Provence, which just happens to be my favorite place to visit in France!
Although I’ve loved every parcel so far, the Provence-themed parcel is by far my favorite. It was full of lovely items that reminded me of the old world charm in Avignon, the hill town of Gordes, and the lavender fields in the south of France – all presented in a classy black and white box, neatly tied with a lavender bow of course! Products included:
- La Fare en Provence Collection foot cream
- La Fare en Provence Shampoo
- Oliv’ La Claree Elixir Face Oil
- Oliv’ La Claree Beauty Oil
- Panier Des Sens Purse-size Hand Cream
- Coeur de Cigale body cream
- Sothys satin lipstick
- L’Epicerie de Provence Honey Sugar Candies
- A dainty chain “way” ring by jewelry designer Tassia Canellis
- Plantes & Parfums Lavender Sachet
- Lanier Des Sens Large Hand cream
- A small bar of Rose et Marius rose-scented Soap
So which products were top on my list? Honestly, there were so many wonderful items, it was hard to play favorites. But, if I must…..the delicate and beautiful ring looks amazing on my left ring finger – although I’m slightly worried it will fall off in the sink!; the gorgeous peach shade of lip color adds a soft, late spring shimmer to my lips; and the small bar of soap is a perfect addition to my French soap collection! Et Voila!
I’m already looking forward to my July parcel featuring items from the French Riviera……À Bientôt!